Blehhs.
Diana need to ace chemistry test on Monday badly!!! I need a high 96% and above. Blehhs. My english is kinda screwed so I need a good grade in my 3 sciences and math12. Hees. I shall study hard!!!!
Yesterday we played poker again. lol. The sad news is that I LOST!!)X Hahas. But overall its fun!! Ate chicken rice!! whoohoo. Thats the best part of the day. HAHAS.
Diana, jiayous for tomorrow's math quiz and chemistry unit test!!
Dreading for tomorrow to come.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Previous Posts
- Today is my WORST day of the year.I was so upset w...
- Diana seriously need to sleep early like really re...
- The weekend is F-I-N-A-L-L-Y here!So many people a...
- School totally SUCKS.I hate the feeling of being s...
- Wees.There is no PE for me forever and EVER!(X Lif...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!Hope you will always be heal...
- F-R-E-A-K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I seriously need to dr...
- Weeees.Diana is so lucky and happy today. She mana...
- HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY! HAPPY LABOUR DAY! Tomorrow sc...
- Blehhs.School is starting in two days time. BOOHOO...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home