hahas. I just remembered today in school.wahahas
Today I wore contacts to school which totally sucks. I feel so weird without my glasses. I miss my glasses during classes today. Hahas. The best thing that happened today is that Ms Olchowy didn't come today so we don't have to do the debate today. WAHAHAHAHAS. Lucky day.
ARGH!
I need to eat PHO99!!!
I miss eating the spicy noodle soup!! I miss going to chapters too.hahahas. Going to start bugging my mum to bring me there soon.hees.
Blehhs. I am obsess over Nokia N96 since July! It is super duper expensive here. I would feel broke after buying that phone which is bad. Hahas. It looks super cool la. Im going to see how far my obsession of N96 will bring me to. If I want it that badly maybe I will go get a job.hahahas.

I need to ace all my classes. That is my objective of the year and the next year. If I do good, maybe I could persuade my mum to get me N96. hahas.
lucky day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home