Thursday, September 18, 2008

Today is my WORST day of the year.

I was so upset when I got back my english essay. How the heck did I fail the freaking essay??? I feel like killing myself. Its so depressing. I am suppose to get like a B. I dont care if its just a B, I just want a B. Hais. Depressing.

Anyways, I got my contacts today!!!!! Going to start putting them on Monday. Lol.

Hahas. I stole some pictures from my mum's facebook album. LOL. My mum apparently uses facebook and so is my dad. LOL. Realised that people in Canada are so in. LOL.

So here are a couple of pictures that we took during our trip in Summer Holiday..



New York




Niagara Falls


Washington DC

Oh, the cooking lesson that I mentioned in the last post, I totally SCREWED IT UP. lol. Technically its my group member that screw it up. They forgot to add in sugar and vanila. So in the end the cream puff taste like crap. LOL. But overall its fun.hahas. Going to have another cooking class on monday. I bet I am going to fail that lab. It seems hard after watching the demo today in class. hahas. So please pray hard that Diana doesn't burn down the school on Monday. LOL.

cheerios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home