Blehhs.
Totally feel so crappy today.
I SERIOUSLY DONT GET CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!!
What the hell is entropy, equilibrium? Why the hell do we need to study graphs in CHEMISTRY?? Freak. I am so screwed for chemistry. I need to start studying today. blehhhhhhs.
Im officially screwed for English. English is like a foreign language to me right now. I dont get it at all. :( I am so dead. I need to ace classes to get into UBC. hais. hais. hais. ):
boos.
Raining days make me go into emo mood.
:(
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Previous Posts
- Oh my freaking god.I am so hungry right now.My dad...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE YIYANG!!!hahas. I just remember...
- Blehhs.Diana need to ace chemistry test on Monday ...
- Today is my WORST day of the year.I was so upset w...
- Diana seriously need to sleep early like really re...
- The weekend is F-I-N-A-L-L-Y here!So many people a...
- School totally SUCKS.I hate the feeling of being s...
- Wees.There is no PE for me forever and EVER!(X Lif...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!Hope you will always be heal...
- F-R-E-A-K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I seriously need to dr...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home