Diana seriously need to sleep early like really really early. Hahas. There are too much homework, quizzes and tests. It totally sucks like crap to do homework for more than an hour. Hahas.
Blehhhs.
Oh, three cooking lab, 1 successful, 1 taste bad, 1 not too bad. In conclusion, Diana CANNOT cook at ALL. I totally suck at cooking. It is such a depressing fact la. blehhs. Tomorrow apparently there is this cooking lab again. Hopefully, I will succeed. hahas.
tired.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Previous Posts
- The weekend is F-I-N-A-L-L-Y here!So many people a...
- School totally SUCKS.I hate the feeling of being s...
- Wees.There is no PE for me forever and EVER!(X Lif...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!Hope you will always be heal...
- F-R-E-A-K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I seriously need to dr...
- Weeees.Diana is so lucky and happy today. She mana...
- HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY! HAPPY LABOUR DAY! Tomorrow sc...
- Blehhs.School is starting in two days time. BOOHOO...
- Blehs.I am in the emo plus stress mood right now.I...
- I am back from NY, Washington DC, Niagara Falls an...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home