Weeees.
Diana is so lucky and happy today. She managed to get into Math 12 without Mr Robinson being the teacher. LOL. The only down part is that shes stuck with PE 12 for first block.
Oh!Oh!Oh! My dad cooked fishball noodle soup and mei cai kou rou today! Its super delicious!(X Though the sad part is my teeth are hurting like crap since 3pm today thanks to the dentist appointment. Blehhhs..
Diana shall start praying hard that she could get out of PE 12 and have a study block. Hahas.
cheerios.
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Previous Posts
- HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY! HAPPY LABOUR DAY! Tomorrow sc...
- Blehhs.School is starting in two days time. BOOHOO...
- Blehs.I am in the emo plus stress mood right now.I...
- I am back from NY, Washington DC, Niagara Falls an...
- On Saturday I saw a full rainbow! Hahas. My whole ...
- I need to start packing my luggage, like right now...
- Totally fell in love with reading chinese novels. ...
- Finish reading Breaking Dawn in one whole night. F...
- WAHAHAHAHAHAS.This is the first time I am so thank...
- Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and a...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home