HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!
Hope you will always be healthy and happy!(X
Today is my sad + lucky day. Had PE in first block. Ran around the tracks and played sandball, got hit by the stomach hard and felt sick the rest of the period. Almost puked but lucky I only drank Milo in the morning. Math, I felt so tired after exercising, almost fell asleep. Foods was boring. English was crappy. Did a paragraph and studied for awhile for the quiz tomorrow. Stayed back to study for English but in the end dint do much. HAHAS. I managed to talk to my counsellor about course change and...
I GOT OUT OF PE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HIP HIP HURRAY!
Thats the best thing that happen this week. Therefore I concluded that my mum's birthday is a LUCKY DAY!(X
happy.
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Previous Posts
- F-R-E-A-K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I seriously need to dr...
- Weeees.Diana is so lucky and happy today. She mana...
- HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY! HAPPY LABOUR DAY! Tomorrow sc...
- Blehhs.School is starting in two days time. BOOHOO...
- Blehs.I am in the emo plus stress mood right now.I...
- I am back from NY, Washington DC, Niagara Falls an...
- On Saturday I saw a full rainbow! Hahas. My whole ...
- I need to start packing my luggage, like right now...
- Totally fell in love with reading chinese novels. ...
- Finish reading Breaking Dawn in one whole night. F...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home