Blehhs.
School is starting in two days time. BOOHOOOOOOOOOO.
I need a longer summer holiday!!! blehhhs.
Been listening to 下雨天by 南拳妈妈. Gone emo mood the whole day. But it somewhat motivated me to wash my bedsheets. LOL. So its somewhat good in some way. hahahas.
Anyways,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE TAN YIPING!!!!!!!!!!!
Know her for like7 years.. Whoohoo. Thats kinda long. It is almost half my age. LOL. See Grace Tan, I didn't forget your birthday even though I am half a globe away from you. hahas. Anyways, I hope you had a great day today! Good luck for prelims and olevels!!!(X
Oh ya, Stupid Bernard requested to post a birthday post for him. So here you go,
Happy birthday Bernard.
So now you better fufill your part of the deal, remember to buy me my present when I am back. LOL.
dreading for the day to come.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Previous Posts
- Blehs.I am in the emo plus stress mood right now.I...
- I am back from NY, Washington DC, Niagara Falls an...
- On Saturday I saw a full rainbow! Hahas. My whole ...
- I need to start packing my luggage, like right now...
- Totally fell in love with reading chinese novels. ...
- Finish reading Breaking Dawn in one whole night. F...
- WAHAHAHAHAHAS.This is the first time I am so thank...
- Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and a...
- FREAK!I am so damn screwed. I need my volunteering...
- Just started to continue watching 射雕英雄传 acted by H...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home