Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age
The child is grown, and puts away childish things.
Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies.
—Edna St. Vincent Millay
Saturday, August 02, 2008
Previous Posts
- FREAK!I am so damn screwed. I need my volunteering...
- Just started to continue watching 射雕英雄传 acted by H...
- Whoohooo!!!!New York here I come!!!!! I am damn ex...
- Recently I am crazy over By2 the singapore girl ba...
- WTF!I am damn pisssed with the results! How the he...
- Changed my blogskin since the other one the pictur...
- Today went to Commercial Drive with Michelle today...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBRA PEH!!!!Hope you will have a f...
- Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissor...
- I am super duper happy right now!My dad bought me ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home