Whoohooo!!!!
New York here I come!!!!!
I am damn excited for the trip to New York during August!!!! After New York, then go to Toronto to see the Niagara Falls and than to Montreal I think. Hees. Another road trip with my cousin! It is so going to be fun and exciting. (X Hahas. Michelle is so damn jealous when I told her I am going to New York. Lols.
One more week to Breaking Dawn release!!!! I seriously need Bella to be a vampire and live happily ever after with Edward since Edward is so much a better choice compare to Jacob since Jacob is going to imprint someone sooner or later. I need to read the book like right now. Hahas. I am so going to make my mum bring me to Chapters to buy it. Hahas.
Been blog-surfing just now. Read Chai Jia's blog. Hahas. My dear aunt remembers me by seeing prata. Lols. Hahas. Happy belated birthday to you! Hahas. Paisehs, I forgot all about it. I've been going to hibernation mood ever since summer break starts. =p Hahas. Debra is another person who is obsess over EDWARD CULLEN!!!!! hahas. But I bet after Debra Peh reads ECLIPSE she will totally hates Bella for treating Edward badly. hahahahahas.
School is starting soon..)X I need to start earning some As when school starts. i will make sure I will get a B for English first time in my whole entire life. I need high 90s for all my sciences and math courses I take. I will make sure I will do really really well for math 12 and calculus. Jiayous to me!
cheerios.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Previous Posts
- Recently I am crazy over By2 the singapore girl ba...
- WTF!I am damn pisssed with the results! How the he...
- Changed my blogskin since the other one the pictur...
- Today went to Commercial Drive with Michelle today...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBRA PEH!!!!Hope you will have a f...
- Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissor...
- I am super duper happy right now!My dad bought me ...
- Lols.So late already and I am still up. Got chased...
- 还有一年,我就能重新再来一次。重新交朋友,重新了解新的环境。5年后,我就得踏入社会,赚钱,买屋子,等...
- 好想把一切归零。总觉得人生是一个让人赎罪的机会。一旦错过,便永远便成一个遗憾。好想有一双翅膀,自由自...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home