Just started to continue watching 射雕英雄传 acted by HuGe and Ariel Lin. Ariel Lin is an awesome Huang Rong! The saddest part is she rarely appear so far in the episodes that I've watched.Go watch it if you haven't! Hees.
OH! Guess what? I loss 2kg during summer! Lols. People tend to gain weight during summer while I loss weight. Lol. I guess its because of the fact that I skipped breakfast and lunch in order to sleep in. LOL. OH!I also didn't get tan! LOL. I am still as fair as before. lols.
Therefore I concluded that Summer is a good time to sleep and get less tan-er. Hahas.
Cheerios.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Previous Posts
- Whoohooo!!!!New York here I come!!!!! I am damn ex...
- Recently I am crazy over By2 the singapore girl ba...
- WTF!I am damn pisssed with the results! How the he...
- Changed my blogskin since the other one the pictur...
- Today went to Commercial Drive with Michelle today...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBRA PEH!!!!Hope you will have a f...
- Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissor...
- I am super duper happy right now!My dad bought me ...
- Lols.So late already and I am still up. Got chased...
- 还有一年,我就能重新再来一次。重新交朋友,重新了解新的环境。5年后,我就得踏入社会,赚钱,买屋子,等...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home