Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sad life. I have Math test tomorrow, Chemistry test on Friday. 2 tests straight! Why can't the school have a rule that states: No tests on the following day if there is a test the day before. I will put in more effort in the tests then. Hahas. Mr Baldus is nice though. He wanted to do the test on Thursday but we started saying there is a test on that day, and he decided to change it to Friday. Hahas. Caught him in a good mood!(X

I concluded that Mr Robinson HATES me. According to Tirath, it is because of the fact that I am Asian and I am not getting an A in his class. Wtf is that la. As if all Asians will get straight As. There are like exceptional. For example:me. I need to ace this test so I could pull up my grades. ARGHHH! He is a crappy teacher!!!!

Grandma is coming next Thursday!!!!! Meaning good food and pens bought from Popular! Hahas. Missed her so much too. Didn't see her for like half a year...

cheerios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home