Monday, April 28, 2008

Heys!
I moved house on 24 April!!! The sad thing is that my room SHRINK like half a size. Felt so depressed. Hahas. Got a bed from Ikea yesterday. From a queen size bed to a twin size bed. Hais.

Got back my report card last week too. Got 2 As for both chemistry and physics, 2 Bs for psychology and math 12. Oh, I failed on of the test for math 12. Lols. I expected that though. I totally dont get how to draw sin,cos,tan,cot,sine graphs. Lols. Who cares. I am going to totally ace the upcoming test. Hahas. Since I actually understood the whole thing that Mr Robinson taught. hees. Jiayous to me!

Going to Playland on thurs I think, for physics. Hahas. Apparently there is this ride that I have to take and Ive got to pay for it. Saddening. I doubt I will go for that ride though, heard its super thrilling. Hahas.

I am dreading to go to the dentist on Friday!!! Going to insert braces for my back teeth. CRAP! I bet I cant eat any hard food for three whole days. Sianded. Feeling horrible and crappy.

Watched ISWAK2 last episode. Its super touching! Zhishu is SUPER sweet la. Hais. Though its kinda sad that Xiangqin got a disease that cannot be cured. Hais. I am so not going to watch fan gun ba dan chao fan, dont like the fact that tang yu zhe is not getting the main girl again. Hahas. Its such a sad thing that he always dont get the main girl la. Hahas.

Cant wait for twilight movie to be out! And of course the final fourth book! I really hope Bella will turn to a vampire in that book! Hahas. If she decided not to turn into one I will totally go spam the author's blog. LOLS. Waiting for City of Glasses and Shadow Kiss to be out too! Hahas. I am totally a bookworm now. Hahas. I need to go Chapters soon! I want to get some books!(X

Oh, Happy belated Birthday to Kerensa! (X

Cheerios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home