Wahahahas!
Spring break is HERE!!!!
This year's break is like one and a half week long due to easter or something.
hahas.
I am so happy!
I get to sleep in.
I woke up at like 3.30pm today.
WHOOHOOO.
I am so going to break my 4.20pm record.
Lols.
Went to Chapters yesterday to get some books.
Apparently I dont have much time to browse the books so I randomly picked books at the Featured books table.
Hahas.
Pro right.
Felt crappy when I woke up.
Its freaking snowing again.
Its like SPRING and its still SNOWING.
Thats stupid la.
Blehhs.
Make me feel so damn cold when I woke up.
Hahas.
I am going to move house soon!!
My room is going to SHRINK!
Thats the saddest news Ive heard la.
Apparently my room is like SMALL, so my queen size bed cannot fit in it.
So my bed is going to downgrade to a single bed.
CRAP!
The one and only thing that is cheering me up is that there is air-conditioner!!
Hahas.
I wont be dying in summer!!!
Hahas,
Last year's summer was like burning hot.
Got a whole week is like so much hot-er than Singapore's weather.
Hahas.
Can't wait for summer to come.
I need to go do some volunteering work for graduation transition.
thirty hours.
Hahas.
lastly.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR LITTLE COUSIN!(X
cheerios!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Previous Posts
- Today was a crappy day.I almost fell alsleep durin...
- I am addicted to reading chinese novels.Whoohoo.Ha...
- Blehs.School is crappy this week.I totally screwed...
- Whoohooo.I found a really nice korea drama! Hahas....
- Happy belated valentines day!hahas.Today is a crap...
- Blehhs.I received my first A for the year. Lols.Th...
- ITS SNOWING HEAVILY NOW!hahas.white chinese new ye...
- Blehs.Yesterday was suppose to go to school for So...
- wahahas.Now I am currently trying to squeeze in b...
- whoohoo.i screwed up the multiple choice for math ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home