Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!
Hahas.
I am officially sixteen today. Hahas.
Celebrated my birthday on Sunday though, with my cousin.
Hees.
Got an ice cream cake for Dairy Queen!
Its super yummy!(X
Got hongbaos from my grandma and my godmother.
Hees.
My godmother cooked pasta!!!
Hahas.
specially requested for it.
Its super super nice!
Every year eat once only.

hahas.

My name was on the Kodiak today!
Felt super weird that there are like six other names on it too.
Hees.

Mr Baldus is awesome today!
He decided to give me bonus mark for the quiz today!
wahahahas.
Hes super nice today I guess.

Thank you for all the people who wished me a Happy Birthday!
Thank you to those who are in Singapore currently and still remember my birthday!
Hees.

Shall not take the test for the driving license.
It is so weird that I am allowed to drive.
Hahas.

Cheerios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home