whoooohooooooooo..
I am bored.
LOLS.
English at last go new topic
BUT now we are learning about Shakespeare.
Isn't it a FABULOUS topic? NOT
Crappish la.
Yesterday in order to pia finish the journal response,
I switched off my computer at 1.30am.
whoohooo.
I have no idea when I become so hardworking,
but in the end I forgot to finish the vocab part.
So now I have an extra day to do finish.
lols.
Wasted my bloody time.
I want to kill myself.
If I am in Singapore,
I won't even bother to touch it until next week.
Oh my.
Ms Boesel must be so touched.
lols.
Since she is a really nice teacher,
I decided to be nice to her.
hahahas.
Mandarin I totally flunk hanyupinyin.
I hate HANYUPINYIN.
Why are they obsess with hanyupinyin here?
EVERY test must have this section on it.
SHIT.
I totally flunk it there.
Lucky for me the rest of the part its easy for me.
haiiiis.
Life sucks for me.
Math I am so going to ace it tommorrow.
I will make sure I score 100% on it.
If not,
I will go crazy and will NEVER study for math provincial.
lols.
boreds.
(X
...
Monday, May 14, 2007
Previous Posts
- oh my.just read finish First Cut by Leah Ruth Robi...
- lalalas.today no homework!but i stil haven't touch...
- i am freaking TIRED!its 10.23pm and i have not sho...
- currently addicted to a book which has 557 pages.i...
- lalalas.i am bored now.my whole laptop is screwed....
- Today its a crappy day to me.Though there is no le...
- I am so freaking bored now.I don't feel like sleep...
- Ten things I learnt after coming to Canada:1. Do m...
- Shit life.I can't stand life anymore.I want to esc...
- yeah!tmr at last is friday le!meaning i can wake u...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home