Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Heys.
I am freaking bored now.
Haiis.

Today planning I did this quiz
that is freaking interesting.
It helps you determine what kind of job
that is suitable for you.
lols.

Guess what I got?
LOLS.
The top few choices:
1. Pediatrician
2. Naturopath
3. Police officer (LOLS. I so small size so weird.)
4. Social Worker
5. Family Practitioner
6. Psychiatrist
7. Gerontologist
8. Mental Health Nurse
9. Occupational Therapist
10. Doctor

LOLS.
Most of them is related to medicine.
Oh my.
I realised in order to be a doctor,
you need to have very good grades
and people normally take two years to be accepted.
haha.

Oh ya,
the job that I was interested in: Pschologist
It is also in the top 20 careers option!
LOLS.
I am clearly obsess in what the hell am I going to do
when I graduated from High School.
sians.

lalalas.
tmr got pe.
Shit.

)X
...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home