Heys.
I am back to post.
lols.
Went to seattle yesterday to shop.
Its funny when we can't find my dad
at the mall as it is freaking huge.
LOLS.
And of course his handphone died on him.
Lols.
so we pratically wasted half an hour finding him.
hahas.
Bought a skirt, 3 shirts.
and earrings.
haiis.
Freaking sleepy now.
cheerios.
...
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Previous Posts
- Heys.I am freaking bored now.Haiis.Today planning ...
- whoooohooooooooo..I am bored.LOLS.English at last ...
- oh my.just read finish First Cut by Leah Ruth Robi...
- lalalas.today no homework!but i stil haven't touch...
- i am freaking TIRED!its 10.23pm and i have not sho...
- currently addicted to a book which has 557 pages.i...
- lalalas.i am bored now.my whole laptop is screwed....
- Today its a crappy day to me.Though there is no le...
- I am so freaking bored now.I don't feel like sleep...
- Ten things I learnt after coming to Canada:1. Do m...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home