i am freaking TIRED!
its 10.23pm and i have not showered yet
due to my older brother using the bathroom for so freaking long!
i am so going to go crazy now.
i need to shower and sleep right now.
i need to calm myself in a way or another now.
shit!
didn't managed to make myself feel happy and relax.
crappy life.
why am i feeling this way?
shittish crappish life.
freak.
i am going crazy.
i need to sleep!
aim for the week:
-finish journal response by saturday
-pack my room
-stay optimistic for schooll
-shower earlier!
blehhsblehhhsblehhhhhhs.
...
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Previous Posts
- currently addicted to a book which has 557 pages.i...
- lalalas.i am bored now.my whole laptop is screwed....
- Today its a crappy day to me.Though there is no le...
- I am so freaking bored now.I don't feel like sleep...
- Ten things I learnt after coming to Canada:1. Do m...
- Shit life.I can't stand life anymore.I want to esc...
- yeah!tmr at last is friday le!meaning i can wake u...
- heyyys.due to request i shall post saying.happy bi...
- weees.i am officially a slacker.i can't seem to co...
- blehhs.me here to update once again!friday is good...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home