Blehhhs.
Counting down to last day of school: 29 days!(:
Waiting for the day that I get to throw off all my notes.
Talked to my mum today.
Discussing whether I should go to UBC or SFU.
She told me just to pick the one that I prefer,
but the problem is I don't know.
Going to SFU meaning I have to bus and it is not as good as UBC science.
Going to UBC meaning I have to work my ass off to transfer to science.
And my mum told me just go to ubc,
worse come to the worst,
transfer back to Singapore to study.
LOL.
What a weird conclusion she came out with.
HAHAHAHAHAH.
I guess most likely I will go to UBC.
Hopefully I won't regret.(:
Monday, May 18, 2009
Previous Posts
- OMG.I am so happy right now.I realised that Joshua...
- Argh.I am pissed with life.I need an acceptance le...
- OMG.I AM SO FREAKING DEPRESSED.I did the self repo...
- OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.A SPECIAL EPISODE OF BOF!<3CAN...
- I am officially stressed out.LOL.I seriously regre...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEUNG KAYAT!have an amazing day to...
- WAHAHAHAHAHAHA.NO CALCULUS FOR THE WEEKEND!BEST WE...
- BlehhhI have decided,I am not going to try my ulti...
- WAHAHAHAHAHAHA.I have this ulimate plan I have to ...
- OMG.GUESS WHAT.I FREAKING GOT ACCEPTED TO SFU SCIE...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home