Argh.
I am pissed with life.
I need an acceptance letter to UBC faculty of science.
I don't want to choose between SFU science or UBC arts.
I know I will regret my choice if I have to pick between the two.
Blehhhhhhs.
CAN'T WAIT FOR SCHOOL TO END!
16 JUNE PLEASE COME RIGHT NOW.
I cannot stand the endless amount of tests and quizzes each freaking week.
There is like a test every week.
A freaking project due every 2 weeks for freaking physics.
ARGH.
I want to do the dissection of the piglet in biology asap.
I am somewhat looking forward to school on Tuesday,
since apparently we are going to watch something interesting in biology.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Ms Hughes were like saying that since we are grade 12 we should be able to handle the contents within the show. LOL.
Can't wait to get back to Singapore in June.
I need to shop asap.
I miss going to Seattle for shopping.
):
Done with ranting~
Off to watch Fringe! (:
Friday, May 15, 2009
Previous Posts
- OMG.I AM SO FREAKING DEPRESSED.I did the self repo...
- OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.A SPECIAL EPISODE OF BOF!<3CAN...
- I am officially stressed out.LOL.I seriously regre...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEUNG KAYAT!have an amazing day to...
- WAHAHAHAHAHAHA.NO CALCULUS FOR THE WEEKEND!BEST WE...
- BlehhhI have decided,I am not going to try my ulti...
- WAHAHAHAHAHAHA.I have this ulimate plan I have to ...
- OMG.GUESS WHAT.I FREAKING GOT ACCEPTED TO SFU SCIE...
- Felt like posting twice today.Just thought that wr...
- Totally gave up on finding a skin from blogskin.ha...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home