Jiayous Diana Tan!
One more month to summer break!
Things to do for Summer Break:
- Volunteer somewhere for at least 30 hours!
- make my mum bring me shopping
- persuade my dad to bring me to Chapters
- Pack my room/closet
Hahas. So fast think about Summer break. Pro right? hees.
I am so sick with the whole routine of going to school and going back home.)X
Today is a slacking day(?). Math 12 class was a sleeping class. Chemistry was a listening to the band for a carnival(?) since the our class was like super near to the carpark where the band is. Hahas. Mr Baldus was being nice today. He did not give LOTS of homework. Hahas. I guess he is having a good mood today. Lols. Psychology12, Mr Butler came in to continue on the talk about personality. Apparently I am a Orange. It says I enjoy taking risks, Messy, last minute person. Hahas. It is super true. Last year I was a Green. It says I ask lots of questions. I enjoy puzzles and stuff. It is true too, but its so weird that I changed the colour like less than a year. hahas. Physics was the MOST slack class of all. We went to the library computer lab and "do" the project that is due like a month later. Hahas. The best part was that we got a subsitute teacher so it doesn't matter if we did the work or not. Hahas. Tirath was freaking out in the class that we did not start doing the project. LOLS. Oh, I am suppose to learn how to write a resume from her later. Hahas. Apparently, if you want to volunteer, you have to write a resume. So stupid. I hate resume. Its like a letter writing to praise how good you are in certain aspects. Its ridiculous. Hahas.
I am so going to sleep super late and wake up super late tomorrow! Its a LONG WEEKEND! There is no school on Friday and Monday. So we technically have 4 days of break from school! Love Heritage Woods! Thanks Mr shepherd for being an awesome principal to have a non-instructional day on Friday! Lols.
Cheerios.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Previous Posts
- 一场灾难带走了无数的生命。有小孩,有大人,有老人。有父母,有爱人,有亲人,有朋友。当你失去他们,你才...
- I realised that Ive been blogging in Chinese quite...
- 如果你變成天空那…想你的時候 我就看著天空晴天就是你心情好的時候雨天就是你在哭泣夕照的天空 就是你臉...
- Heys!I moved house on 24 April!!! The sad thing is...
- You and me will do our partStand together heart to...
- Watched TKA! Hahas. Only watched parts of it thoug...
- Wahahas. Today in physics, since Ms Brown was not...
- Happy Birthday to Me!!Hahas.I am officially sixtee...
- Whoohooo~I am getting a year older in like 10 days...
- Wahahahas!Spring break is HERE!!!!This year's brea...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home