Sunday, April 19, 2009

I am officially stressed out.
LOL.
I seriously regretted taking so many academic courses.
Who in the earth would take earth science?OMG.
I regretted listening to my friend who convinced me to take it with her.
ARGH.

PHYSICS IS GAY TOO.
OMG.
My freaking teacher, though hes super nice to me, doesn't teach at all!
I need to understand to concept so badly but he don't teach!!!!))):

Biology though its fun,
but I need to memorise like TONS of things and do TONS of projects and labs which freaking worth so much marks.
argh,.

CALCULUS is the worst of all.
Though the teacher is amazingly good,
but still,
its so hard!
Where the hell are we supposed to use derivatives in our daily lives?
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

The only thing that is cheering me up is that I have less than 2 months till GRADUATION!(((:
Prom is coming up too!!!
I got a limo to the hotel!!!(((:
Gonna take tons of pictures!(:
The only thing that is worrying me is the make up thing.
I need someone to tell me where is cheap and good to do it!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

blehhhh.
I need someone to watch 17 again with me!
I need to see zac efron!
LOL.

cheerios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home