OMG.
GUESS WHAT.
I FREAKING GOT ACCEPTED TO SFU SCIENCE!
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
MY BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT OF MY LIFETIME!
hahaha.
I was so worried and here comes the acceptance letter.
Today is my best day in my life!
Laksa for lunch, Mango pudding for desert and an acceptance letter!((((:
hahaha.
Now I only need to maintain my grades or make it go higher so I can get into UBC.
hahahahahahaha.
jiayous to me.
happy.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Previous Posts
- Felt like posting twice today.Just thought that wr...
- Totally gave up on finding a skin from blogskin.ha...
- I am so bored right now though its like 1.34am tom...
- FREAK.I ABSOLUTELY HATE LIFE RIGHT NOW.WHY MUST LI...
- I am officially down with a cold. All thanks to on...
- I AM OFFICIALLY UNDER TREMENDOUS STRESS.I NEED A B...
- Blehhs.There is this random person who has been sp...
- OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.HOW CAN THEY END THE EPISODE BY TH...
- Hmmm.Today I managed to start studying for chemist...
- WEEKEND IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!I've been counting d...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home