Blehhs.
There is this random person who has been spamming my tagboard. So if that random person read this post, please can you stop spamming? It is really irritating and I seriously don't think I offended you in any ways right.
Anyways, went for dental appointment yesterday and it was the worst dental appointment. I was being told to put on elastics. ARGH. It is freaking pain and its so freaking hard to put it on. Yesterday I spend about half an hour putting in ONE of the elastics. Freak la. The worst part of all is when I woke up today, it hurts like hell. So pissed right now. Blehhhs. I didnt go for the chemistry test today since I know that I am so not ready for it. At least I am satisfied with my 86%.
Going to have lots of people coming over for CNY celebration! Meaning HONGBAOS!(((: hahaha. Need to pack my room asap. HAHAHAHA. Hopefully there will be good food serve tomorrow! HEES.
in pain.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Previous Posts
- OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.HOW CAN THEY END THE EPISODE BY TH...
- Hmmm.Today I managed to start studying for chemist...
- WEEKEND IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!I've been counting d...
- Blehhs.Woke up early to go to school early for CHE...
- Currently in Singapore is Monday, 4.13am.Heard tha...
- Blehs.Snow is melting slowly each day)): I want sn...
- OMG!My new idol: 戴阳天LOL. Watched xiaoniangre from ...
- BACK FROM SINGAPORE!!!((:My blog has been dead for...
- Watched We got married a korean entertainment show...
- Blehhhhhhs.Tests after tests, projects after proje...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home