Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I AM OFFICIALLY UNDER TREMENDOUS STRESS.
I NEED A BREAK ASAP.
BLEHHHHHHS.



You have no idea how stress I am feeling right now. I feel so stupid for picking all the hard courses. Why am I making myself suffer so much? Argh. My physics teacher seriously can't teach. He is just giving us notes and worksheets for us to do and read. Thats basically all he does. Argh. I freaking need to ace all my courses this semester to get into a university. BLEHHHH. Though geology is pretty easy but still, its so boringgggggggggg. Today I even fell asleep in class right after I hand in my quiz. My geology teacher even asked if I am alright. I need more sleeeeppppppp. Biology is the one and only normal course I have in this semester. It is the one and only course that I don't feel bored or stress. Lol. Calculus AP is my ultimate nightmare. The test that I did today is the first test that I wanted to just hand the test unfinished. Though my Singaporeaness persuaded myself to complete the test but I know that whatever I wrote down is WRONG. I hate calculus OFFICIALLY. My dad seriously just spazz on me as I was complaining how hard calculus is and how badly I want to drop the course. I feeel so dumb in that class. I don't understand the lesson at all!

School life here is slowly turning to school life back in Singapore where I have to learn and understand stuff by myself with no one helping me. ARGH. I need a break!!!!

SPRING BREAK PLEASE COME ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home