OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.
HOW CAN THEY END THE EPISODE BY THE MAIN GUY DUMPING THE MAIN GIRL?
WTH!! Though I absolute love hyungjoong all the way but the main guy should always go with the main girl! They look so adorable together!!!))): I need to watch the next episode asap, though its going to be on the day when is my provincial exams, but who cares. I can still watch it after exams!!!! HAHAHAHA.
Going to study math now. Need to make up the test that I missed. ):
argh.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Previous Posts
- Hmmm.Today I managed to start studying for chemist...
- WEEKEND IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!I've been counting d...
- Blehhs.Woke up early to go to school early for CHE...
- Currently in Singapore is Monday, 4.13am.Heard tha...
- Blehs.Snow is melting slowly each day)): I want sn...
- OMG!My new idol: 戴阳天LOL. Watched xiaoniangre from ...
- BACK FROM SINGAPORE!!!((:My blog has been dead for...
- Watched We got married a korean entertainment show...
- Blehhhhhhs.Tests after tests, projects after proje...
- WAHAHAHAHAS.PILIMIT is so freaking amazing and fab...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home