Blehs.
Snow is melting slowly each day)): I want snow to stay where they are!!! HAHAHA.
Tomorrow is Friday!(:
The only thing that will make me happy! HAHA. Weekends are approaching. I am going to do intense chemistry and Hamlet during the weekend. HOPEFULLY. HAHA. Plans are always changing as the weekend approaches. LOL. I am the ultimate slacker.
Been sleeping in the afternoon ever since I came back from Singapore. I only stay awake for like 7 hours MAXIMUM after 3pm till 7.30am. HAHAHAHAHA. I only wake up for dinner, drama, entertainment show, and of course homework. LOL. I need to make some changes! hees.
Anyway, sorry Bernard Chandra. HAHAHA. I didnt manage to find any spongebob in Singapore. lol. So I will buy something else when I return to Singapore again in June and pass it on to you personally to show my true regretnesss of not abling to buy the spongebob. HAHAHAHAHA.
2 more weeks to provincials!
jiayous to diana!
3 papers to do!):
Thursday, January 08, 2009
Previous Posts
- OMG!My new idol: 戴阳天LOL. Watched xiaoniangre from ...
- BACK FROM SINGAPORE!!!((:My blog has been dead for...
- Watched We got married a korean entertainment show...
- Blehhhhhhs.Tests after tests, projects after proje...
- WAHAHAHAHAS.PILIMIT is so freaking amazing and fab...
- Blehhhs.Mr Baldus did not come to school for 2 day...
- I concluded the fact that I am more interested in ...
- WHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!CHEMISTRY TEST IS OVER A...
- Blehhs.Diana is a good girl. She applied to UBC an...
- HEES.Today Baldus was in an AWESOME mood. Hahas. T...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home