Blehhs.
Diana is a good girl. She applied to UBC and SFU today in the morning!!!(: Hahas.
I am left with McGill and Capilano. Blehhhs. Sians. I hate the process of applying. So many information to give.
Went to Chapters today!!! Bought 5 books. One is of course Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead. The other 4 books is a series which also related to Vampires. HAHAHAHAHA. I am obsess over those type of books. Hees.
Played Poker and talked crap with my parents' family friend's daughter. HAHAHAHA. She is like one year younger than me and shes like laughing at me due to the fact that she has 2 more years to go to university while diana here is going to one next year. LOL. So mean la.
Going to sleep really late tonight. Going to pia Shadow Kiss!!!!(((((:
cheerios.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Previous Posts
- HEES.Today Baldus was in an AWESOME mood. Hahas. T...
- PILIMIT IS THE BEST!!!!(((:I WATCHED LIKE TWICE AL...
- PILIMIT IS ON TOMORROW!!!!!!!!((((:I stayed up til...
- SuperstarWhere you from, how's it going?I know you...
- Tomorrow is Monday already.So freaking fast.blehhh...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIRATH!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!(:Today was ...
- Blehhs.Started wearing contacts this week whenever...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BELLA!(:HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AMOS!(...
- OMFG.I FREAKING HATE CHEMISTRY.I SERIOUSLY THINKS ...
- HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO DEAR AUDREYYAO!!!!!:)I s...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home