Blehhhhhhs.
Tests after tests, projects after projects. I am so freaking stress right now. I need my sleep, I need my entertainment, I need time alone without chemistry bothering me. I am going to freaking crashed soon. ))):
The only thing that could cheer me up is the fact that I am going back!!! I am so going to get the pink camera I saw through advertisement. The one that looks like a toy!(((: I am also going to get my prom dress and heels!!(((:
cheerios.
Friday, December 05, 2008
Previous Posts
- WAHAHAHAHAS.PILIMIT is so freaking amazing and fab...
- Blehhhs.Mr Baldus did not come to school for 2 day...
- I concluded the fact that I am more interested in ...
- WHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!CHEMISTRY TEST IS OVER A...
- Blehhs.Diana is a good girl. She applied to UBC an...
- HEES.Today Baldus was in an AWESOME mood. Hahas. T...
- PILIMIT IS THE BEST!!!!(((:I WATCHED LIKE TWICE AL...
- PILIMIT IS ON TOMORROW!!!!!!!!((((:I stayed up til...
- SuperstarWhere you from, how's it going?I know you...
- Tomorrow is Monday already.So freaking fast.blehhh...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home