Blehhhs.
Mr Baldus did not come to school for 2 days. Sians. We have this TERRIBLE sub teacher who doesnt know how to teach AT ALL. He seriously should go back to university to learn his chemistry all over again.BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHS.
Watched a video on a 11 year old boy who is suffering from blood cancer who passed away last friday, used his remaining days to help the homeless on streets that he saw. Felt so sad that he have to pass away at such a young age. ): He is so nice, willing to use his last days to do something meaningful to the society.
blehhs.
3 more weeks!!!(((:
cheerios.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Previous Posts
- I concluded the fact that I am more interested in ...
- WHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!CHEMISTRY TEST IS OVER A...
- Blehhs.Diana is a good girl. She applied to UBC an...
- HEES.Today Baldus was in an AWESOME mood. Hahas. T...
- PILIMIT IS THE BEST!!!!(((:I WATCHED LIKE TWICE AL...
- PILIMIT IS ON TOMORROW!!!!!!!!((((:I stayed up til...
- SuperstarWhere you from, how's it going?I know you...
- Tomorrow is Monday already.So freaking fast.blehhh...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIRATH!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!(:Today was ...
- Blehhs.Started wearing contacts this week whenever...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home