Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIRATH!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!(:


Today was an AWESOME day!!!! Apparently the fire alarm rang during lunch, therefore the whole school got evacuated to the artificial field under the RAIN. So we waited and waited under the rain for the announcement to get back in to the building. I think we waited for like half an hour to get into the building. We got extended lunch due to the alarm. After lunch came an unexpected announcement, the school board decided to let us out early from school today due to some malfunctions of the gates at the stairs that lead up to level 3 and apparently because we were drenched under the rain, they decided to let us out at 1.30pm instead!! WHOOHOOO. NO ENGLISH TEST! My english is like block 5 which is the very last class therefore I escaped from the test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(: Hahas. Lucky day for me.

After I got home, I realised that I have ABSOLUTELY N-O-T-H-I-N-G to do. LOL. I wanted to go out of the house very badly but no one is like free to go out with me. So I got stuck at home surfing random websites to let time pass faster. Wanted to sleep but decided not to.

OHOHOH! DO YOU KNOW IN VANCOUVER, WE ARE ALLOWED TO PLAY WITH FIREWORKS ON HALLOWEEN!!ITS LIKE LEGAL!(: So my older brother went out to buy some fireworks to play like at the night. So after our nasi lemak dinner, we went out to play with fireworks. Hahas. Though I was just watching, but the fireworks were really fabulous!!! Then random little kids pressed our doorbells for trick or treating. They are freaking adorable!!! They are like maybe 5 or 6? They are all dressed up and all. Its so cuteeeee!(:

So thats my awesome day today! Hahas. The main highlight was that I got home early on a school day. Hahas. Hopefully this happens again when I am seriously not prepared for a test. Hahas.

Anyways, JIAYOUS FOR Os!!!!(:
12 days more!


jiayous to me too!(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home