HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BELLA!(:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AMOS!(:
hees.
I am officially screwed for school!:(
I need more motivation to work hard!!!! Blehhs. I am going to do intense chemistry for the rest of the semester. Thats my objective for the semester. I also need to move my math grade all the way up to a 96%! Jiayous to me!(((:
Blehhs.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Previous Posts
- OMFG.I FREAKING HATE CHEMISTRY.I SERIOUSLY THINKS ...
- HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO DEAR AUDREYYAO!!!!!:)I s...
- =)I am so going back to Singapore in the winter an...
- Chemistry seriously hates me.I seriously need chem...
- oh my freaking gosh.I am feeling so sick ever sinc...
- Diana needs chemistry to love me!!!!:(I am so scre...
- Good Luck Michelle! Hope you will do well in SATS!...
- I am feeling crappy since school starts. I felt li...
- Blehhs.Totally feel so crappy today.I SERIOUSLY DO...
- Oh my freaking god.I am so hungry right now.My dad...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home