Thursday, October 30, 2008

Blehhs.

Started wearing contacts this week whenever I have the mood to put it on. Hahas. Lazy is the word to describe me!:) Hahas. When I put contacts on to school, some people say I looked better in glasses while some say contacts is better. LOL. Who cares. I will just put it on whenever I have the mood to do it. Hees.

Tomorrow is HALLOWEEN!!!!(: SWEETS IS THE WORD!!!! Hahas. I doubt I will go for the trick and treating tomorrow. No one wants to go with me!:( Hahas. I shall just eat the candies my mum bought to give out tomorrow when little kids ring the bell. MUAHAHA.

Its Tirath's birthday tomorrow too! And apparently shes planning to make Baldus not to give any homework. HAHAHAHA.

I have an english test tomorrow and I haven't start studying yet. WAHAHAHA. Pro right? lol. I am like giving up on English already. I can't seem to do well in English. Maybe language isn't my thing. HAHAHAS.

7 more days to PILIMIT!(:




jiayous to whoever needs it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home