I need to start packing my luggage, like right now. 3 more days and I will be on a flight to New York. I need to do my laundry by tomorrow, and make sure I will remember to wash my jeans. Blehhs. I am truly the laziest person on earth. I need more time, I need someone to remind me, I need someone to help me pack! LOL.
Did some thinking again. Realised that I seriously need to start volunteering. I am so screwed if I don't manage to find a place to volunteer after summer holiday. I need someone to save me! I need a genie from Aladdin. I need a fairy from Cinderella. Boooos. I hate growing up. =(
screwed up.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Previous Posts
- Totally fell in love with reading chinese novels. ...
- Finish reading Breaking Dawn in one whole night. F...
- WAHAHAHAHAHAS.This is the first time I am so thank...
- Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and a...
- FREAK!I am so damn screwed. I need my volunteering...
- Just started to continue watching 射雕英雄传 acted by H...
- Whoohooo!!!!New York here I come!!!!! I am damn ex...
- Recently I am crazy over By2 the singapore girl ba...
- WTF!I am damn pisssed with the results! How the he...
- Changed my blogskin since the other one the pictur...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home